This Privacy Statement is in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The following statement is provided because Zsolt K. Mayer’s (as operator of this website), – hereinafter referred to, as Data Controller – licenced business services are contracted to natural persons or/and legal entities, – hereinafter referred to, as Data Provider -. Any visitor of this website may contact Data Controller with the purpose of asking quotation or because of interest about the services and by doing that they provide basic personal data such as name, e-mail, or/and phone number as contact details.
1. Data Controller’s Availability
- Operator as Data Controller: Mayer Zsolt Károly (EV)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36 30 250 0765
Further more information is available in Impressum part of this website.
Data Controller declares that he does not conduct any activity that would justify the use of a Data Protection Officer.
2. Scope, purpose and legal basis of the collected Data Management
The purpose of data management is to keep contact with Data Provider and fulfil all administrative activities required for the delivery of services in accordance with legal compliance which requires the consent of the Data Provider. Such activity is the provision of contact details e.g. name, e-mail and/or phone Nr. and/or skype name given at the time of contact.
In case of delivering business service the connected mandatory administration legally requires further more data provision for contracting and invoicing activities.
3. About cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
We use the following cookies:
|__utmc||Google Analytics||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
|_gat_gtag_G_CDJM3S71ES||Google Analytics||1 minute||Visitors statiscics.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 minute||Used to distinguish users.|
4. Length of Data Management
Data management will only be used for the purpose referred to the legal basis until the Data Provider’s consent is revoked, otherwise for the duration of the business service. Data Provider may withdraw the provided data at any time by sending a message to the e-mail address of email@example.com. Upon withdrawal of the consent the data management will be terminated by complete deletion and the contact will no longer be available.
5. Access, storage and transmission of Data
The provided personal data (name, email, phone nr, skype profile) is exclusively known by the Data Controller in one person. All data is stored in digital format on the work tools, used exclusively by the Data Controller (laptop and smart phone).
Data Controller declares and ensures that the data is only managed by him and those are not transmitted to third party.
6. Security of Data
Data Controller protects personal data from unauthorized access, alteration or transmission, disclosure or accidental deletion, destruction, damage or inaccessibility resulting from a change in the technology used. Data Controller ensures the following security measures to prevent all listed:
- reduce the risk of data loss or theft with due care
- restriction of data availability – only one person the Data Controller is allowed to manage data
- providence of automatic screen saver in devices (laptop, smart phone)
- device protection of secure data storage, ensuring the reliability of networks
- regular update and prudent use of software for secured data storing. Usage of anti-virus software to secure possible attacks. The Data Controller uses Norton Magyarország Ltd. services for this purpose.
- When replacing data carriers, the Data Controller guarantees the complete clearance of the data on the device
7. Legal rights
Data Provider has the following rights in relation to the data management, processed by the Data Controller in accordance with regulation 2016/679/EU
- Right of access by the data subject – GDPR Article 15.
- Right to rectification – GDPR Article 16.
- Right to erasure – GDPR Article 17.
- Right to restriction of processing – GDPR Article 18
- Right to data portability – GDPR Article 20
- Right to object – GDPR Article 21
In the event of the breach of the Data Provider’s rights, Data Provider may contact the Data Controller (contact details are provided in section I. in this document) and request information or make a complaint. If these do not lead to a result, the data Provider, as an EU citizen has the right to notify the National Data Protection Authority in his/her residence EU member state country.
Hungarian Data Protection and Information Freedom Authority
- Address: 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11
- Mailing address: 1374 Budapest, Pf. 603
- Phone.: +36 30 683 5969, +36 30 549 6838, Tuesday – Thursday 09.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 16.00
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.naih.hu/
Budapest, 9th October 2020